Every five years USP invites qualified candidates— pharmaceutical scientists, academicians, regulatory professionals, healthcare practitioners, and others who work with medicines and foods—to apply to serve as scientific decision makers on its Expert Committees. Throughout a five year cycle USP also invites qualified candidates to serve as advisors on its Expert Panels that make recommendations to Expert Committees. The next call for Expert Committee candidates, which will be for the 2020-2025 cycle, will begin in 2018.
- Learn more about the Expert Committees and view a complete list of Expert Committees.
- USP also occasionally seeks candidates for Expert Panels.
- View the 2015-2020 Rules & Procedures for the Council of Experts.
- PLEASE READ BEFORE APPLYING
- Please complete the USP Volunteer Recruitment Form to receive future announcements regarding all USP Call for Candidate activities